Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wild Oats Bakery

I often have doctor appointments in the morning over in Brunswick, which makes me extremely happy since I can stop into Wild Oats after the appointment to get breakfast and a treat for later in the day. For breakfast I like getting the morning glory muffin or sometimes a bagel if the mood hits. Recently on my trips in I have been buying cookies, but the last time I went in I decided to get a cupcake. Their cupcakes are massive. Usually, I would cut it in half and either share with a friend or save the other half for later, but that day I decided to eat the whole thing. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that it was a really good chocolate cupcake.


I unfortunately didn't write any notes down about this cupcake, but it was good. Much better than the carrot cake cupcake I had there previously. I loved the sprinkles and the cake was dense, moist and delicious. If Wild Oats is open and I am in Brunswick, I always go in to buy a treat or three. They have an amazing cookie and dessert bars section, as well as fantastic prepared foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment