Saturday, August 13, 2011


I tried to get to the new bakery last night, but when I called them to see if they had cupcakes, they didn't answer their phone. Interesting... I kind of like the thrill of the hunt though. I will put out the request again, if anyone knows of cupcakes in the area that need to be reviewed, let me know! It's quite easy to pop into East End Cupcakes now to pick one up, but sometimes I like to have that more challenging quest of finding them at coffee shops or out of the way bakeries.

In the meantime, here is a hilarious (only in how unflattering it is) photo of me eating a cupcake in the USM library a few years ago when I was working on my undergraduate degree there. I'm not even sure where I got that cupcake from.

1 comment:

  1. Y-Lime's Gourmet cupcakes need to be reviewed! (I'm the baker) You can find them at Coffee By Design...I usually deliver there Thursday afternoons. In the meantime you can check out my pics: www.ylimesgourmet.com
    Thanks!! I really enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete